This blog is about my private venture into having Mr. John (Poshgoblin) Pickford doing me a small range of 28mm dwarf miniatures that will fulfill my personal need for more dark, sinister and vicious dwarfs.

Monday 12 November 2012

Johann, by Mikkel Nyboe (part 2)

Have already shared Mikkel Nyboe's Johann pictures with you all, but now that I had the camera out, I made these here. So here is an almost 360 degree tour around Johann, by Mikkel Nyboe:

Johann, Ewal Dvergr Champion









I just can't stop looking at this master piece.... can you? :D

4 comments:

  1. I love the eyes on this masterpiece ...particularly the helmet eyes...pure WIN. Also I find it interesting how he has positioned the shield....it is certainly better for showing it off from the front than the way I placed it...it also uncovers the other shoulder pad which I was sad about covering up on mine.

    truly amazing work by Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mini, shame it's sold out :) I'm looking for a painting project that's a change from the norm :)

    Kudos on getting these sculpted and made :)

    /Alebelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely freaking love it, especially the shield, which is just superb.

    Also, just wanted to let you know I listed you in the Liebster Blog Award blog-a-round thing. There's a post on my own blog about it, in case you have no idea what I'm going on about...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi clam,

    I just nominated your blog to have the Liebster award! Check my blog for the details.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.