This blog is about my private venture into having Mr. John (Poshgoblin) Pickford doing me a small range of 28mm dwarf miniatures that will fulfill my personal need for more dark, sinister and vicious dwarfs.

Saturday 12 April 2014

Command and Crossbow mastering and re-stocking on a few items

The mastering of the Command Group and the Crossbow-men are now done and prototypes have been shipped from the UK. The London Salute Show have made my life a bit more difficult than expected, but the wait is soon over. Not sure it will get here before everything close down here for Easter, but I'll then pick it all up right after, then.
After quality check and cleaning they will then go back for actually production moulding. Luckily, Salute is over and then it won't take that long (hopefully).

The box also holds more Warrior #1s and Grenadiers #2 that have been out of stock in a few week. So for those that have be awaiting re-stocking, lights ahead.

When it's all un-boxed, I'll do an "un-boxing update" of all the new pieces, for you all to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.